comp.programming

Parallel Sort library was updated to version 3.2

Ramine

11/5/2014 6:01:00 PM

Hello,

Parallel Sort library was updated to version 3.2..

Now it is even faster and rock solid and stable...

You can download Parallel Sort library version 3.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-so...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ra,dame.
3 Answers

Ramine

Hello...

I have just updated the Delphi XE version of my Parallel Sort library
to compile correctly with Delphi XE 64bit.

Also i have noticed that Parallel Sort library scales more on
FreePascal and Lazarus than on Delphi XE versions.

Please download again the Delphi XE version that compiles correctly on
64bit:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-so...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello...

Please read this about my Parallel Varfiler:

This software is provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using it is yours.
Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software will be
the responsibility of the user.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

Parallel Sort library have been updated to version 3.21

Please download it from: