comp.programming

Petri Nets modeling

Ramine

11/1/2014 11:52:00 PM

Hello,

The technic for Petri Net modeling that i have invented is the following:

If you want to model a Semaphore or a critical sections
or the windows WaitForSingleObject() or WaitForMultipleObject(),
before it was difficult for an engineer to model the parallel program
easily with Petri Nets, but with my new technic that i have invented,
i have added a layer of expressivness that easy the modeling of parallel
applications for us, so i have transformed the Petri Nets modeling so
that we reason about parallel programs by using If-then-else statements
, so i have modeled the Semaphore and
Cirtical section and the windows WaitForSingleObject() or
WaitForMultipleObject() with If-then-else statements and those
If-then-else statements have easy the modeling and reasonning for us,
and the way to transform a parallel applications with those If-then-else
statements to the Petri-Nets is more easy than without those
statements.. this is my invention.

Please take a look at my new technic that i have invented here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/how-to-analyse-parallel-applications-with-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.