comp.programming

About my projects...

Ramine

10/30/2014 7:44:00 PM

Hello,

As you have noticed i have implemented different synchronization
algorithms and different parallel libraries etc. and you have to know
that what makes them even more interesting is that they are really
"stable" now, and i have taking care a lot to make there programming
interface very easy to use...

Other than that, as you know i have invented a scalable MLock (that is a
scalable lock), and you will find the Delphi XE version inside the
Lightweight SemaCondvar & Semamonitor zipfile here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/light-weight-s... semamonitor

My lightweight SemaCondvar and Semamonitor synchronization objects that
i have invented are also interesting and good, hope you will try them
and see...

My scalable RWLock is also interresting cause it can scale very well at
1% to 3% of writes, you will find the Delphi XE versions here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scala...

And of course don't forget to take a look at my Parallel archiver also...

All my libraries are freewares that comes with the source code, so hope
that i have brought you some interesting parallel libraries and tools to
add to your libraries...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

Hello,

Please read this about my projects and softwares:

My softwares are provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using them is
yours.Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of my softwares will
be the responsibility of the user.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.