comp.programming

Help make this app work on Windows 7?

zarlox_670

10/25/2014 11:42:00 PM

https://www.sendspace.com/f...

This network monitoring program worked fine for me on XP for 8 years. I just reluctantly upgraded to 7 because it's getting harder and harder to keep XP without running into problems.

This program still installs and runs without error but it fails to recognize the network adapters on the system so it can't monitor any bandwidth usage.

The program is closed-source so I somehow doubt anyone will bother, but I'll paypal $25 for anyone that can make the app recognize the network adapter on Win7 if it can be done easily.

Or if there is another workaround on 7 itself without touching the program I would like to hear about it.

Thanks in advance!