comp.programming

My Parallel Sort algorithm

Ramine

10/21/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hello,

I have took a look at the following paper(it is a parallel sort algorithm):

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/an-efficient-parallel-sort...

I think my Parallel Sort library is also scalable and very efficient,
cause my parallel sort algorithm uses two steps: the sorting step
and the merging step, and you have to know that i have completly
parallized the sorting step and also i have completly parallelized
the merging step, so it makes my parallel sort algorithm very
efficient and scalable and very good, and it is better and more scalable
than my parrallel quicksort library, other than that the programming
interface of my parallel sort library is very easy to use, please tale a
look at it and you will love it, i have not wrote a paper about my new
parallel sort algorithm, but i will perhaps do it in the future, but be
confidant cause my parallel sort library is really stable now, please
take a look at it and it does come with the source code.

You can download my Parallel Sort library from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-so...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

On 10/21/2014 1:53 PM, Ramine wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have took a look at the following paper(it is a parallel sort algorithm):
>
> https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/an-efficient-parallel-sort...
>

> I think my Parallel Sort library is also scalable and very efficient,
> cause my parallel sort algorithm uses two steps: the sorting step
> and the merging step, and you have to know that i have completly
> parallized the sorting step and also i have completly parallelized

I mean: "Parallelized" not "Parallized".