comp.programming

About my Parallel archiver

Ramine

10/21/2014 1:42:00 AM

Hello,

What i have tried to achieve with my Parallel archiver
is to bring to you something better in quality
than the following software called "FlexCompress" and
to bring to you my Parallel archiver that uses parallel compression
and that cost you zero dollar and that is really stable now.

Here is FlexCompress that is not a parallel compression library:

http://www.componentace.com/compression_component_compression_delphi_encryption_delphi_flexco...

And here is my Parallel archiver that cost you zero dollar:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Just compare and you will notice that my Parallel archiver
is very good.

So be happy with my Parallel archiver.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.