comp.programming

icse books

raghucbsc

8/9/2014 11:35:00 AM

Central books online is a online Central books , icse books online is a book store which provides you icse books for every class and it is the best source for all your study needs.
http://www.centralbooksonline.com/categories/School-Books-ICSE/cid-CU001...
4 Answers

Richard Heathfield

raghucbsc@gmail.com wrote:

> Central books online is a online Central books , icse books online is a
> book store which provides you icse books for every class and it is the
> best source for all your study needs.

Which of these books would you personally recommend for computer
programming, and why?

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

mechinenishyam

good Site, good service

Richard Heathfield

mechinenishyam@gmail.com wrote:

> good Site, good service

No, bad site, bad Usenet spam.

As a test, I replied to an earlier message from the OP asking for
recommended books on programming, and no reply was forthcoming. Usenet is
not a write-only medium.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk
Sig line 4 vacant - apply within

Öö Tiib

On Thursday, 14 August 2014 14:28:26 UTC+3, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> mechinenishyam@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > good Site, good service
>
> No, bad site, bad Usenet spam.
>
> As a test, I replied to an earlier message from the OP asking for
> recommended books on programming, and no reply was forthcoming. Usenet is
> not a write-only medium.

Shyam Mechineni is may be a real person related to that store;
that "raghucbsc" to what you first replied seemed fully like
a spam bot.

They think that bad publicity for their site and books is better
than no publicity whatsoever.