comp.programming

High level programming languages...

Ramine

7/3/2014 1:37:00 AM

Hello,

You have seen me talking about the advantages of high level
programming languages over low level programming languages...

I have said that since high level programming languages
do bring bigger and safer and even faster constructs so they enhance the
criteria of usability and since they enhance the criterias
of usability so they enhance the criteria of productivity...

Other than that since high level programming languages bring
high level constructs those high level constructs can be
made fast and safe , so high level programming languages
can enhance the criterias of usability , productivity and
performance and safety...

And since we are in the era of parallel programming, we have
to think better , cause i think that high level programming
languages do there best to easy for us parallel programming,
so think twice before using low level programming, cause
low level programming is error prone and difficult and is
bad for parallel programming, cause low level programming
misses high level constructs that are much less error prone
and misses high level constructs that easy the job of parallel
programming... so as you can see the advantages of high level
programming languages are becomming more and more clear and more
important and i think they outnumber the advantages of low level
programming.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

On 7/2/2014 6:36 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You have seen me talking about the advantages of high level
> programming languages over low level programming languages...
>
> I have said that since high level programming languages
> do bring bigger and safer and even faster constructs so they enhance the
> criteria of usability and since they enhance the criterias

I mean the criteria of reusability not usability...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.