aminer

5/16/2014 3:40:00 AM

I correct...

Hello,

Be smart please, i have seen people(me too !) criticising programming
languages from different criterias/perspectives and saying for example
that this language is more safe than another language, or this language
is more productive than another language etc. that's a correct way to do
it also.. but be smart please cause there is another very important
thing to see and to know, cause i am dreaming of a day where to be able
to implement our programming projects, the big part of our programming
projects will be a result that is only in a form of composable objects
coming from libraries that are available and safe.. this is my dream and
i think that's also the best way to boost productivity and safety , this
is why i have told you just before that the availability/disponibility
of libraries that are needed be it parallel or serial will become an
important and big part of our projects.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.