comp.programming

I have a question for you

aminer

10/28/2013 7:25:00 AM

Hello,

I have a question for you:

What is actually the technics that are used in the hardware
to scale and speed more the memory system and the harddisk system ? and
if those technics to speed the memory system and harddisk system
can make memory and/or disk bound applications scalable in today
and future multicore systems ?

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane
9 Answers

Gary Renzetti

Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> In article <32e47$4887ddf2$cf701d6d$720@PRIMUS.CA>,
> Gary Renzetti <lizgary@connection.com> wrote:
>> Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>>> In article <BZKdnVbt8f4fAxrVnZ2dnUVZ8vqdnZ2d@bt.com>,
>>>
>>> http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/Jdb-txt/SC/08/08/2008BC...
>> Well Mr McVay, you have posted the identical link twice now, I assume in
>> an attempt to intimidate Mirelle.
>> Strangely though, I have seen numerous posts by people other than
>> Mirelle in which you are accused of far more heinous criminal things
>> with not a single word of rebuttal or any sign of legal action from
>> yourself. Would you care to explain why this is the case?
>
> Intimidate Vera Perks? What on earth for? My intent was to inform her of
> the decision, in the event she wished to take action against the moron
> posting her address ad nauseum.
>
> (You're welcome.)

You'll of course understand a certain (ok, a *HUGE*) skepticism
regarding your reply. The mere fact that you don't use "Mirelle" in your
response says volumes by itself.

http://www.meinews.net/re-t177259.html?s=55c9f29b84e9ba7a662cbc0f4eca10c...

TROLLS HUNTER

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a

--

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_ ('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\
Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com

Vincent Anderson

Dirty moslem granny whore

bringing people under subjection" <trolls_hunter@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
| who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a
| means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
| > Vera "Mirelle" Perks
| > 609 Turner St
| > Silverton, BC
| > V0G2B0
| > Phone 250-358-2727
| >
| > labellemirelle@gmail.com
| >
| > http://moaningmirelle.blo...
| HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
| mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
| time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
| at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
| a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
| indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
| Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!
|

| Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!
|
| info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
| politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
| jamiat@islamsa.org.za
| dsirc@mweb.co.za
| jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
| sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
| sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
| sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
| helpline@sanha.org.za
| islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
| furtivo4000@gmail.com
|
| ** Posted from http://www.te... **
|
| --
|
| moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
| molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
|

| _
| /'_/)
| ,/_ /
| / /
| /'_'/' '/'__'7,
| /'/ / / /" /_| ('( ' /' ')
| \ /
| '\' _.7'
| \ (
| \ |
| Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!
|
| info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
| politicsIranian@googlegroups.com

Ramabriga

Vincent Anderson wrote:
> [...]
> | jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
> | sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
> | sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
> | sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
> | helpline@sanha.org.za
> | islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
> | furtivo4000@gmail.com
> |
> | ** Posted from http://www.te... **
> |
> | --
> |
> | moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
> | molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
> |

> | _
> | /'_/)
> | ,/_ /
> | / /
> | /'_'/' '/'__'7,
> | /'/ / / /" /_> | ('( ' /' ')
> | \ /
> | '\' _.7'
> | \ (
> | \ > |
> | Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

Aviroce

Dirty mohammadan granny

"Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who
cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of
bringing people under subjection" <trolls_hunter@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
| who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a
| means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
| > Vera "Mirelle" Perks
| > 609 Turner St
| > Silverton, BC
| > V0G2B0
| > Phone 250-358-2727
| >
| > labellemirelle@gmail.com
| >
| > http://moaningmirelle.blo...
| HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
| mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
| time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
| at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
| a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
| indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
| Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!
|

| Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!
|
| info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
| politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
| jamiat@islamsa.org.za
| dsirc@mweb.co.za
| jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
| sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
| sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
| sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
| helpline@sanha.org.za
| islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
| furtivo4000@gmail.com
|
| ** Posted from http://www.te... **
|
| --
|
| moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
| molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
|

| _
| /'_/)
| ,/_ /