Re: validation of form whoch is a image

Nuralanur

3/18/2006 8:36:00 AM

Dear Michael,

You can check the file properties a user submits using the free external
software Imagemagick, which has a method 'identify' to it,

_http://www.imagemagick.org/script/ide...
(http://www.imagemagick.org/script/id...) .

If it's a valid format, you get,e.g.,

identify rose.jpg
rose.jpg JPEG 640x480 DirectClass 87kb 0.050u 0:01

or else

identify my_ruby_script.rb # (no image file)
identify: No decode delegate for this image format (my_ruby_script.rb)

and you can check on the responses whta to do next.

Imagemagick is a very powerful toolset for image treatment,
you can download it at the website above.
There are Ruby bindings available at

_http://rmagick.ruby... (http://rmagick.rub...) .

(I haven't checked whether 'identify' is among them, but if not,
you can still talk to Imagemagick as an external program, using
backticks or the system command or the open3 library.)

Please tell us about your luck in doing so ;-)

Best regards,

Axel

8 Answers

commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa Army of Shan state of

yes all troubles in Thailand now came from
Chinese who are faking as Thai people in Thailand .

will the Sovereignty of the REAL Thai people and
the Sovereignty of Thailand passed into CHINESE hands in
Thailand ?

will the Sovereignty of the Malay nation pass into the
Chinese people in Malaysia ?

in Cambodia ,
our Khmer Sovereignty in Cambodia was in Vietnamese hand ,
but we Khmer slowly are getting our Khmer Sovereignty
back .

today 19th May 2010 ,
preffessor Dr. Pavin Cha Cha PongPun from the ASEAN institute
in Singapore
admitted there might be a third invisible Black hand which was
manipulating
the troubles in Bangkok which infringes on the Sovereignty of
Thai people
and overules the Sovereignty of the Thai nation .

are the Chinese who are faking as Thai playing the
political POWER GAME behind
all the troubles in Bangkok ?

Dr. Pavin Cha Cha PongPun said this military Crack down
in Bangkok
to day 19th May 2010
might ferment troubles in ISAN , in N.E of Thailand where
Chinese descendants
are calling themselves as Thai - Isan
because these Thai - Isan were originally
calling themselves as Lao - Isan who were actually Chinese
migrants to Lao
two centuries ago .

May 18, 8:56 pm, YawgLaus <simn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is faking thai too...... Mr Abhisit hails from a wealthy family
> of Thai-Chinese origin. the reall killer

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

On May 19, 11:56 am, "Chea Sim , president of Cambodia"
<indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes  all  troubles  in Thailand  now   came  from
> Chinese  who  are  faking  as  Thai people  in Thailand .
>
> will  the  Sovereignty  of  the    REAL  Thai  people  and
> the  Sovereignty  of  Thailand  passed  into  CHINESE  hands  in
> Thailand ?
>
> will  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Malay  nation pass  into  the
> Chinese  people  in Malaysia ?
>
> in  Cambodia ,
> our  Khmer  Sovereignty  in  Cambodia  was  in Vietnamese  hand ,
> but   we   Khmer    slowly  are  getting  our  Khmer  Sovereignty
> back .
>
> today 19th  May  2010 ,
> preffessor  Dr.  Pavin  Cha Cha  PongPun  from the  ASEAN  institute
> in Singapore
> admitted  there  might be a  third  invisible  Black hand  which  was
> manipulating
> the  troubles  in  Bangkok  which  infringes on  the  Sovereignty  of
> Thai  people
> and  overules  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Thai  nation .
>
> are  the  Chinese  who  are  faking  as Thai   playing  the
> political    POWER  GAME     behind
> all  the  troubles  in Bangkok ?
>
> Dr.  Pavin  Cha  Cha  PongPun   said   this  military  Crack  down
> in  Bangkok
> to day  19th May  2010
> might  ferment   troubles  in  ISAN ,  in    N.E  of  Thailand  where
> Chinese  descendants
> are  calling  themselves as  Thai  - Isan
> because  these  Thai - Isan were  originally
> calling  themselves as  Lao -  Isan who  were  actually  Chinese
> migrants  to Lao
> two  centuries  ago .
>
>  May 18, 8:56 pm, YawgLaus <simn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > This is faking thai too...... Mr Abhisit hails from a wealthy family
> > of Thai-Chinese origin. the reall killer

Cambodians are even dumber than the Thai.

At least Thailand will not allow dark-skinned Khmer-fuckers like Komin
the Pedophile Faggot abuse innocent Thai children in Thailand.

On the other hand, dark-skinned Khmer-fuckers like Komin the Cambodian
Fuck are allowed to control child prostitution in Phnom Penh.

charlie vietcong

are the Chinese now in the Process of Taking over Thailand ?

On May 18, 8:56 pm, "Chea Sim , president of Cambodia"
<indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes  all  troubles  in Thailand  now   came  from
> Chinese  who  are  faking  as  Thai people  in Thailand .
>
> will  the  Sovereignty  of  the    REAL  Thai  people  and
> the  Sovereignty  of  Thailand  passed  into  CHINESE  hands  in
> Thailand ?
>
> will  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Malay  nation pass  into  the
> Chinese  people  in Malaysia ?
>
> in  Cambodia ,
> our  Khmer  Sovereignty  in  Cambodia  was  in Vietnamese  hand ,
> but   we   Khmer    slowly  are  getting  our  Khmer  Sovereignty
> back .
>
> today 19th  May  2010 ,
> preffessor  Dr.  Pavin  Cha Cha  PongPun  from the  ASEAN  institute
> in Singapore
> admitted  there  might be a  third  invisible  Black hand  which  was
> manipulating
> the  troubles  in  Bangkok  which  infringes on  the  Sovereignty  of
> Thai  people
> and  overules  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Thai  nation .
>
> are  the  Chinese  who  are  faking  as Thai   playing  the
> political    POWER  GAME     behind
> all  the  troubles  in Bangkok ?
>
> Dr.  Pavin  Cha  Cha  PongPun   said   this  military  Crack  down
> in  Bangkok
> to day  19th May  2010
> might  ferment   troubles  in  ISAN ,  in    N.E  of  Thailand  where
> Chinese  descendants
> are  calling  themselves as  Thai  - Isan
> because  these  Thai - Isan were  originally
> calling  themselves as  Lao -  Isan who  were  actually  Chinese
> migrants  to Lao
> two  centuries  ago .
>
>  May 18, 8:56 pm, YawgLaus <simn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This is faking thai too...... Mr Abhisit hails from a wealthy family
> > of Thai-Chinese origin. the reall killer

wakalukong

Thai are Dumb ?

no , Thai are not Dumb,.
Thai just love to Fuck Chinese cunts .

that was their Thai Ego .

Thai were greedy for Chinese cunts .

Now we Chinese can take over Thialand .

the Old Thai King is dying and fading away ./

May 19, 4:51 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> are  the  Chinese  now  in the  Process  of  Taking  over  Thailand  ?
>
> On May 18, 8:56 pm, "Chea  Sim ,  president  of  Cambodia"
>
> <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > yes  all  troubles  in Thailand  now   came  from
> > Chinese  who  are  faking  as  Thai people  in Thailand .
>
> > will  the  Sovereignty  of  the    REAL  Thai  people  and
> > the  Sovereignty  of  Thailand  passed  into  CHINESE  hands  in
> > Thailand ?
>
> > will  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Malay  nation pass  into  the
> > Chinese  people  in Malaysia ?
>
> > in  Cambodia ,
> > our  Khmer  Sovereignty  in  Cambodia  was  in Vietnamese  hand ,
> > but   we   Khmer    slowly  are  getting  our  Khmer  Sovereignty
> > back .
>
> > today 19th  May  2010 ,
> > preffessor  Dr.  Pavin  Cha Cha  PongPun  from the  ASEAN  institute
> > in Singapore
> > admitted  there  might be a  third  invisible  Black hand  which  was
> > manipulating
> > the  troubles  in  Bangkok  which  infringes on  the  Sovereignty  of
> > Thai  people
> > and  overules  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Thai  nation .
>
> > are  the  Chinese  who  are  faking  as Thai   playing  the
> > political    POWER  GAME     behind
> > all  the  troubles  in Bangkok ?
>
> > Dr.  Pavin  Cha  Cha  PongPun   said   this  military  Crack  down
> > in  Bangkok
> > to day  19th May  2010
> > might  ferment   troubles  in  ISAN ,  in    N.E  of  Thailand  where
> > Chinese  descendants
> > are  calling  themselves as  Thai  - Isan
> > because  these  Thai - Isan were  originally
> > calling  themselves as  Lao -  Isan who  were  actually  Chinese
> > migrants  to Lao
> > two  centuries  ago .
>
> >  May 18, 8:56 pm, YawgLaus <simn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This is faking thai too...... Mr Abhisit hails from a wealthy family
> > > of Thai-Chinese origin. the reall killer

Jesus Christ the Holy Cunt Fucker

Chinese are taking over Thailand ?

yes yes yes .

Chinese are taking over Malaysia ?

not yet , not yet , not yet ,

because of the May 13th 1969 riots .

Chinese are taking over Singapore ?

already done , already accomplished .

Chinese are taking over Myanmar ,
yes partly , in East Myanmar ' s Shan state and Kachin .

Chinese are taking over Laos,
yes, partly in north Lao ,
in Luang Nam Ta and Ponsaly ,

Chinese are taking over Vietnam ,
no and yes,
Chinese are taking Over-sea Vietnam called the Spratleys .

On May 19, 4:51 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> are  the  Chinese  now  in the  Process  of  Taking  over  Thailand  ?
>
> On May 18, 8:56 pm, "Chea  Sim ,  president  of  Cambodia"
>
> <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > yes  all  troubles  in Thailand  now   came  from
> > Chinese  who  are  faking  as  Thai people  in Thailand .
>
> > will  the  Sovereignty  of  the    REAL  Thai  people  and
> > the  Sovereignty  of  Thailand  passed  into  CHINESE  hands  in
> > Thailand ?
>
> > will  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Malay  nation pass  into  the
> > Chinese  people  in Malaysia ?
>
> > in  Cambodia ,
> > our  Khmer  Sovereignty  in  Cambodia  was  in Vietnamese  hand ,
> > but   we   Khmer    slowly  are  getting  our  Khmer  Sovereignty
> > back .
>
> > today 19th  May  2010 ,
> > preffessor  Dr.  Pavin  Cha Cha  PongPun  from the  ASEAN  institute
> > in Singapore
> > admitted  there  might be a  third  invisible  Black hand  which  was
> > manipulating
> > the  troubles  in  Bangkok  which  infringes on  the  Sovereignty  of
> > Thai  people
> > and  overules  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Thai  nation .
>
> > are  the  Chinese  who  are  faking  as Thai   playing  the
> > political    POWER  GAME     behind
> > all  the  troubles  in Bangkok ?
>
> > Dr.  Pavin  Cha  Cha  PongPun   said   this  military  Crack  down
> > in  Bangkok
> > to day  19th May  2010
> > might  ferment   troubles  in  ISAN ,  in    N.E  of  Thailand  where
> > Chinese  descendants
> > are  calling  themselves as  Thai  - Isan
> > because  these  Thai - Isan were  originally
> > calling  themselves as  Lao -  Isan who  were  actually  Chinese
> > migrants  to Lao
> > two  centuries  ago .
>
> >  May 18, 8:56 pm, YawgLaus <simn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This is faking thai too...... Mr Abhisit hails from a wealthy family
> > > of Thai-Chinese origin. the reall killer

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

Fucking Failure Komin the dark-skinned Khmer-Fucker frequently boasts
of fucking under-aged prostitutes. When challenged, he says "To each
his cup of Tea", and also that he is helping the families of the
children he fucks escape a life of poverty.

What do you think? What the video below and tell Komin the Khmer
Child-Fucker whether he's right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4...

his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial Government

Chinese are using Thai ID cards to take over Thailand .

Chinese in Malaysia are using the Malaysia ' s ID cards to
take over Malaysia ,.

Chinese are using Lao ID cards to take over Laos,

Chinese are using Burmsese ID cards toi take over Myanamr ,

Chinese are using Singapore ID cards to take over
Singaporte ,

Chinese are using Filipino ID cards to take over the
Philippines .

Chinese cannot use Vietnamese ID cards to atke over Vietnam ,
because the Viets won ' t allow Chinese in Vietnam to vote .

n May 23, 6:01 pm, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chinese  are  taking  over  Thailand  ?
>
> yes  yes  yes .
>
> Chinese  are  taking  over  Malaysia ?
>
> not  yet ,  not  yet  , not  yet ,
>
> because   of  the  May  13th  1969  riots .
>
> Chinese  are  taking  over  Singapore  ?
>
> already  done ,  already  accomplished .
>
> Chinese  are  taking  over  Myanmar ,
> yes partly ,    in    East  Myanmar '  s  Shan  state and  Kachin .
>
> Chinese  are   taking over  Laos,
> yes,  partly  in  north  Lao ,
> in  Luang Nam  Ta and  Ponsaly ,
>
> Chinese  are  taking  over  Vietnam ,
> no and  yes,
> Chinese  are  taking  Over-sea  Vietnam   called  the  Spratleys .
>
> On May 19, 4:51 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > are  the  Chinese  now  in the  Process  of  Taking  over  Thailand  ?
>
> > On May 18, 8:56 pm, "Chea  Sim ,  president  of  Cambodia"
>
> > <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > yes  all  troubles  in Thailand  now   came  from
> > > Chinese  who  are  faking  as  Thai people  in Thailand .
>
> > > will  the  Sovereignty  of  the    REAL  Thai  people  and
> > > the  Sovereignty  of  Thailand  passed  into  CHINESE  hands  in
> > > Thailand ?
>
> > > will  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Malay  nation pass  into  the
> > > Chinese  people  in Malaysia ?
>
> > > in  Cambodia ,
> > > our  Khmer  Sovereignty  in  Cambodia  was  in Vietnamese  hand ,
> > > but   we   Khmer    slowly  are  getting  our  Khmer  Sovereignty
> > > back .
>
> > > today 19th  May  2010 ,
> > > preffessor  Dr.  Pavin  Cha Cha  PongPun  from the  ASEAN  institute
> > > in Singapore
> > > admitted  there  might be a  third  invisible  Black hand  which  was
> > > manipulating
> > > the  troubles  in  Bangkok  which  infringes on  the  Sovereignty  of
> > > Thai  people
> > > and  overules  the  Sovereignty  of  the  Thai  nation .
>
> > > are  the  Chinese  who  are  faking  as Thai   playing  the
> > > political    POWER  GAME     behind
> > > all  the  troubles  in Bangkok ?
>
> > > Dr.  Pavin  Cha  Cha  PongPun   said   this  military  Crack  down
> > > in  Bangkok
> > > to day  19th May  2010
> > > might  ferment   troubles  in  ISAN ,  in    N.E  of  Thailand  where
> > > Chinese  descendants
> > > are  calling  themselves as  Thai  - Isan
> > > because  these  Thai - Isan were  originally
> > > calling  themselves as  Lao -  Isan who  were  actually  Chinese
> > > migrants  to Lao
> > > two  centuries  ago .

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

On May 25, 8:51 am, "Major general Sok Kong , the Senior
Vietnamese military Residence of Sokimex in Cambodia"
<mussahassan.has...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chinese  are  using  Thai  ID  cards  to  take    over  Thailand .
>
> Chinese in Malaysia  are  using  the  Malaysia ' s ID  cards  to
> take  over  Malaysia ,.
>
> Chinese  are  using  Lao  ID  cards  to take  over  Laos,
>
>  Chinese  are  using  Burmsese  ID  cards  toi  take  over  Myanamr ,
>
> Chinese  are  using  Singapore  ID  cards  to  take  over
> Singaporte ,
>
> Chinese  are  using  Filipino  ID  cards  to  take  over  the
> Philippines .
>
> Chinese  cannot  use  Vietnamese  ID  cards  to  atke  over  Vietnam ,
> because  the  Viets  won '  t  allow  Chinese  in  Vietnam  to  vote .
>
> n May 23, 6:01 pm, "Jesus  Christ , a long - term  fucker of  the
> Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt  hole , is  an Unique Son  of  GOD"
>

> <veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Chinese  are  taking  over  Thailand  ?
>
> > yes  yes  yes .
>
> > Chinese  are  taking  over  Malaysia ?
>
> > not  yet ,  not  yet  , not  yet ,
>
> > because   of  the  May  13th  1969  riots .
>
> > Chinese  are  taking  over  Singapore  ?
>
> > already  done ,  already  accomplished .
>
> > Chinese  are  taking  over  Myanmar ,
> > yes partly ,    in    East  Myanmar '  s  Shan  state and  Kachin .
>
> > Chinese  are   taking over  Laos,
> > yes,  partly  in  north  Lao ,
> > in  Luang Nam  Ta and  Ponsaly ,
>
> > Chinese  are  taking  over  Vietnam ,
> > no and  yes,
> > Chinese  are  taking  Over-sea  Vietnam   called  the  Spratleys .
>
> > On May 19, 4:51 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > are  the  Chinese  now  in the  Process  of  Taking  over  Thailand  ?

KOMIN THE SADRK-SKINNED KHMER-FUCKER IS USING HIS WIFE AS A FRONT TO
SPY FOR VIETNAM