[ADV] Next Beta of Rails Recipes available

Dave Thomas

3/16/2006 4:18:00 PM

Folks:

The fourth beta of Rails Recipes, Chad Fowler's book or writing real-
world Rails,
is now available.

It features nine new recipes (and fixes the PDF bookmark problem):

- Secret URLs
- Integration Testing
- Cheap And Easy Theme Support
- Lightning Fast JavaScript Auto Completes
- Use Active Record Outside Of Rails
- Sharing Models Between Applications
- Keeping Track Of Who Did What
- Generate Application Documentation
- Stub Out Authentication

The book now features contributions from three members of the Rails
Core Team,
and includes countless suggestions for existing readers. This is
definitely
the book to have on using Rails in the real world.

You can update the PDF if (for free, obviously) by visiting

http://books.pragprog.com/titles/fr_...

You'll need two of:

- your order number,
- the e-mail address you used on your order, and
- the first line of the street address in the order

(Remember, it's easier to give just two, not three, pieces of
information. Order number
and email address tend to be least ambiguous)

Cheers

Dave

2 Answers

The Peeler

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:05:35 +0200, the dumb FAKE Heinrich oinked:

>>>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2453616/How-world-look-countries-proportion-online-population-Canada-nearly-disapp...
>>
>>Just like Bumsky...disappeared up its own anus! LOL
>>
>>excellent remark, rev.
>
> Viva la quinta brigada! No pasaran! Adelante!
>
> we will teach the fuckers a lesson they will never forget

LOL!!! Oh, listen, the Rectum's little lapdog is yapping again!

--
Dumb Heini about himself: "i was diagnozed with the syndromeof asperger, no
idea what it means but i am feelingperfectly oke"

The Peeler

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:30:12 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci, impersonating his master "The Revd", wrote:

>>>excellent remark, rev.
>>
>>Viva la quinta brigada! No pasaran! Adelante!
>>
>>we will teach the fuckers a lesson they will never forget
>
> They'll wish they'd been 'holocausted'?? instead!

I believe, "they" will just keep laughing endlessly at you two miserable
hilarious impotent Nazi pussies! LOL

--
Tony Owens about Dumb Heini and The Rectum:
"the kings of rectums, Revd and Heinie, the biggest braindeads to ever