Re: RewriteRule with scgi on Apache 2

Stephen Waits

Thanks for your message about Ruby on Rails. I think you'll find
that you're likely to get a quicker and more accurate response to
your message on the Ruby on Rails specific mailing list.

For subscription and posting information, please visit the Rails
mailing list page at:

http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/list...

Sincerely,
Steve

2 Answers

NoSpamAtAll

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:16:46 +0000 (UTC), Jakobsohn
<Heinrich@Ruhrgasnett.nl> wrote:

>jew guy pulls out 13 of his own jew teeth with jew pliers.
>These poor jew folks are really screwed, he said he
>was scared of the dentist.
>
>Here's a dentist but CAREFUL as picture is VERY SCARY
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k...

Is it safe? LOL!

Heinrich

> Just LOOK at a typical limey mouth!