wsdl2ruby problem

Victor 'Zverok' Shepelev

3/15/2006 2:56:00 PM

Hello.

I've tried to use wsdl2ruby with this particular wsdl:
http://gzip.rsdn.ru/ws/forum... (to generate "client")

But unforunately received message

I'm not an WSDL expert. All I want to know: where error is - inside Ruby
library or inside this particular wsdl itself?

Thanks (and sorry for my pure English).
Victor Shepelev.

2 Answers

Victor 'Zverok' Shepelev

> But unforunately received message

Sorry, here must be
"But unforunately received message

../wsdl/xmlSchema/simpleType.rb:33:in `base': incomplete simpleType
(ArgumentError)

"

Victor Shepelev

The Peeler

On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 22:53:07 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci, impersonating his master "The Revd", wrote:

>>Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras refused to cover his head at a Yad
>>Vashem memorial ceremony.
>
> 'Anti-semitism'??, no question innit [sic]! From a fellow semite!!!!
> <tsk> [sic]

<BG> Blithering idiot!

--
Tony Owens about Dumb Heini and The Rectum:
"the kings of rectums, Revd and Heinie, the biggest braindeads to ever