known isp running ruby

pere.noel

3/15/2006 12:09:00 AM

i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).

some refs ?

--
une bévue
5 Answers

Bill Guindon

http://www.asmallo...

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
The best answer to most questions is "it depends".

Aria Stewart

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 09:13 +0900, Une bévue wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

We're a full-service web host, including Ruby support. We're happy to
host Nitro as well.

Prices start at US$50/year.

http://theinternetco.net/o...

Aria Stewart
The Internet Company
+1 (970) 626-3600

Pistos Christou

unknown wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

http://www.ne...

Ruby CGI scripts can be run. With coupon code "998", you can get their
Advantage plan (normally $120 annually) for only $9.98 annually (not
monthly!).

Pistos

Tod McIntyre

unknown wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

http://www....

pere.noel

Tod McIntyre <todmcintyre@gmail.com> wrote: