Re: FileTest.size > 2GB ?

Berger, Daniel

3/13/2006 4:00:00 PM

Yes, use win32-file, available on the RAA.

Regards,

Dan

5 Answers

Dave Burt

Daniel Berger wrote:
> Yes, use win32-file, available on the RAA.

Daniel, you are the hero of Ruby users on Windows.

Dave.

The Peeler

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:16:20 -0700, The Rectum, the housebound resident
psychopath of sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his
master, The Peeler, wrote:

>>> The top 5 truths about our colostomy bag wearing resident psychopath, aka
>>> "The Rectum":
>>>
>>> the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
>>> he can't get out of the house anymore,
>>> he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
>>> he can't FUCK anymore,
>>> he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
>>
>>the peel it has run out of material
>
> I only, got a vocabulary, of 100 words innit. So what, do you expect
> innit?

Well, you ARE a TYPICAL Serb after all! Nobody expects anything useful of a
Serb! <BG>

--
NEMO about our Serbian resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe, aka "The
Rectum":

The Peeler

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:29:17 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:16:20 -0700, The Rectum, the housebound resident
>psychopath of sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his
>master, The Peeler, wrote:

>>>the peel it has run out of material
>>
>> It only, got a vocabulary, of 100 words innit. So what, do you expect
>> innit?
>
>Well, I am a TYPICAL Grik after all! Nobody expects anything useful of a
>primitive, unibrowed semitic Grik raghead! <BG>

They, DON'T anus! <GB>

BTW seems, you don't like, being made to wait two, months for your
posts to, get answered innit anus! Tough skata, asshole! LO!

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus, defending his fellow Grik sodomite
the Grikboxer® and under the delusion that he's been able to grow a pair:
"You'd have to get past me first,"

A Nony Mouse

In article <l307o8$110$1@pcls7.std.com>,
The Revd <peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote:

> http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,7924...
>
> Medicine: The Revd's Bad Teeth

What is wrong with he Revd's Teeth?

The Peeler

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:55:15 -0700, The Rectum, the traumatized housebound
resident psychopath of sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and
IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:29:17 +0200, The Peeler
> <finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

Aug 22nd??? BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").