Latent semantic indexing, but for other languages than English ?

Nuralanur

3/12/2006 10:49:00 AM

Dear authors of the classifier library,
Dear all,

I have been using your library to summarize English texts and find
it very nice. Thank you for it!
Somewhere, you use the Porter stemmer to chop off word
endings from English words. Now , I would like to use your
library in combination with any of the stemmers for other
languages,e.g., from the page

_http://www.unine.ch/i... (http://www.unine.ch/...)

to treat texts in other languages than English.
How could that be done ?
Thank you for your help,
Axel

3 Answers

Jason P

<mirjam@actcom.co.il> wrote in message
On Feb 22, 5:06 pm, "Ariadne" <ariadne....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Thank you Ariadne for posting this ,
>I keep saying this same sentence !!! for some years now ,,
>mirjam

For posting a sniveling, whining, Semitic version why everyone hates us? And
for the latest series of excuses that apologize for Israeli ATROCITIES on
the indigenous peole of Palestine? Get off the bullshit wagon for God'ssake.

--
Jason P

B. Cramer

<mirjam@actcom.co.il> wrote in message
On Feb 22, 5:06 pm, "Ariadne" <ariadne....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Thank you Ariadne for posting this ,

Thought you'd like it. It's full of whining, lies and yid b'ullshit.

B. Cramer

"Jason P" <jaspetr@NoSpam.gmail.com> wrote in message

> <mirjam@actcom.co.il> wrote in message
> On Feb 22, 5:06 pm, "Ariadne" <ariadne....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Thank you Ariadne for posting this ,
>>I keep saying this same sentence !!! for some years now ,,
>>mirjam
>
> For posting a sniveling, whining, Semitic version why everyone hates us?
> And for the latest series of excuses that apologize for Israeli ATROCITIES
> on the indigenous peole of Palestine? Get off the bullshit wagon for
> God'ssake.

If they get of that wagon they will die. It's their raison d'etre.