[rdoc] horizontal lines not working

Joel VanderWerf

3/11/2006 7:57:00 PM

RDoc's horizontal line feature seems to have broken recently (maybe
since 1.8.4?.

$ cat README
= Title

Should get a horizontal line after this paragraph.

----

This text is not shown!

$ rdoc README

README:
Generating HTML...

Files: 1
Classes: 0
Modules: 0
Methods: 0
Elapsed: 0.124s
$ grep shown doc/**/*.html
$
$ ruby -v
ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [i686-linux]
$ rdoc -v
RDoc V1.0.1 - 20041108

The html output is missing the horiz line and everything after it.

Can anyone confirm this?

The rdoc I'm using is the one that came with ruby.

Joel VanderWerf

I case anyone is interested, I sent a patch to ruby-core:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby...

(The problem only affects horiz lines in plain text files, not in .rb
files.)