Displaying Marshalled Object from HTTPServlet::FileHandler

Aaron Becker

3/9/2006 1:58:00 AM

Hi. I have a series of objects I have marshalled to disk as files.

When I browse the marshalled files in the directory browser, I would
like them to be able to be loaded by the marshaller and then display
information about themselves as HTML embedded in the directory listing
HTML page.

How do I go about implementing this?

Thanks.

Aaron Becker

Aaron Becker wrote:

> Hi. I have a series of objects I have marshalled to disk as files.
>
> When I browse the marshalled files in the directory browser, I would
> like them to be able to be loaded by the marshaller and then display
> information about themselves as HTML embedded in the directory listing
> HTML page.
>
> How do I go about implementing this?
>
> Thanks.

Looks like I just need to inherit from HTTPServlet::FileHandle and
override the set_dir_list method.

I'm a newbie with Ruby. What's the easiest way to do this?

Thanks.

The Peeler

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 05:10:22 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci, impersonating his master "NEMO", wrote:

>> <snip the Dutch PIG's usual inane copy & paste troll>
>>
>> What business is it of yours, you sick senile Dutch PIG? Are you a Brit, or
>> a Jew, or an Israeli? If not, get back into your stinking Dutch pigsty where
>> you belong, Dutch PIG!
>
> He, SHOULD master! LO!

....and you would GLADLY follow him, right, The Rectum? <BG>

--
Tony Owens about Dumb Heini and The Rectum:
"Heinie walks around with two feet of Charmin' toilet paper hanging out of