Problem Solving Skills for Engineers

bparanj@gmail.com

3/9/2006 12:52:00 AM

Hello,

I have been a software developer for the past 10 years now. I get job
descriptions that requires problem-solving skills as one of the most
desirable skills in a candidate. But there are not many resources that
is devoted to this topic.

So, I have created a website for problem solving skills, please check
it out at http://www.ProblemSolvin....

Thanks,
Bala

5 Answers

Christian Neukirchen

bparanj@gmail.com writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have been a software developer for the past 10 years now. I get job
> descriptions that requires problem-solving skills as one of the most
> desirable skills in a candidate. But there are not many resources that
> is devoted to this topic.
>
> So, I have created a website for problem solving skills, please check
> it out at http://www.ProblemSolvin....

Did you find a solution against the spam problem?

> Thanks,
> Bala

No thanks,
--
Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen@gmail.com> http://chneuk...

bparanj@gmail.com

It has a subject line and if you don't like it you don't have to read
it. It is sent to the general group.

Daniel Harple

On Mar 10, 2006, at 12:18 AM, bparanj@gmail.com wrote:

> It has a subject line and if you don't like it you don't have to read
> it. It is sent to the general group.

Are you seeking how to develop problem solving skills? ;)

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-t...
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-t...

-- Daniel

Mike

> It has a subject line and if you don't like it you don't have to read
> it. It is sent to the general group.

You didn't "send it to the general group" - you sent it to the Ruby-talk
list - which is (here it comes) to talk about Ruby.

If you change the subject to something like "[OT SPAM] Crap You'll Want To
Ignore" that may be OK.

-M

Troy Denkinger

You mean you thought you were sending us something we wanted to read?
Sheesh.

Troy