Rails: in_place_editor_field and editing blank fields

homerlex

3/8/2006 8:32:00 PM

I just started playing with in_place_editor_field and its pretty neat.
One problem I have is that if my "form" field is blank
in_place_editor_field gives you no hot area to click on to edit the
field.

Anyone have a way to get this to work?

Regards

1 Answer

Joe Van Dyk

On 3/8/06, deja@homerlex.mailshell.com <deja@homerlex.mailshell.com> wrote:
> I just started playing with in_place_editor_field and its pretty neat.
> One problem I have is that if my "form" field is blank
> in_place_editor_field gives you no hot area to click on to edit the
> field.
>
> Anyone have a way to get this to work?

1. This is a Rails question and should be asked on the Rails mailing list.
2. It's been fixed (I think) in later releases of in_place_editor.

Joe