Re: [QUIZ] The Golden Fibonacci Ratio (#69

Enrique Meza C

3/8/2006 7:06:00 PM

El jue, 09-03-2006 a las 01:35 +0900, G.Durga Prasad escribió:
> Under linux, I have installed ncurses-ruby-1.0, just now and tried
> this program.
> The rectangles are drawn fairly satisfactorily , but I loose control
> on the xterminal, and the bash prompt ovewrites on the rectangles. I
> am forced to close the xterminal. I have to still understand the
> program.
> Prasad

Use '#tset -s' to reset the xterminal.

I tried it and works fine.

1 Answer

Adam Shelly

On 3/8/06, Enrique Meza C <emeza@cdi.gob.mx> wrote:
> El jue, 09-03-2006 a las 01:35 +0900, G.Durga Prasad escribió:
> > Under linux, I have installed ncurses-ruby-1.0, just now and tried
> > this program.
> > The rectangles are drawn fairly satisfactorily ,

I forgot to mention that it looks best if you can set your terminal to
a square font, like Terminal 8x8 under Windows.

>> but I loose control
> > on the xterminal, and the bash prompt ovewrites on the rectangles. I
> > am forced to close the xterminal. I have to still understand the
> > program.
> > Prasad
>
> Use '#tset -s' to reset the xterminal.

When should that be issued? Should the ruby script call it before it exits?

> I tried it and works fine.

Cool. Thanks for checking.