unsubscribe

Brock Weaver

3/8/2006 2:44:00 PM

unsubscribe
4 Answers

The Peeler

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:42:40 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci, impersonating his master "NEMO", wrote:

>>> al-Farter al-Sissy is a jew? LOL!
>>
>> He is also the one who stole the Nile, the blithering idiot!!! ROTFLOL!
>
> They just, can't help it innit anus! ROTFLO!

They ALSO stole your brain, didn't they, you hilarious fucked up idiot?
ROTFLOL!!!!

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").

NEMO

On 9/23/2013 10:46 AM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:42:40 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
> sci, impersonating his master "NEMO", wrote:

>>> He is also the one who stole the Nile, the blithering jew idiot!!! ROTFLOL!
>>
>> They just, can't help it innit anus! ROTFLO!
>
> They ALSO stole my Grik brain, didn't they innit, leaving me a hilarious greeked up Grik idiot?
> ROTFLOL!!!!

They, DID anus! Innit! ROTFLO!

The Peeler

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:03:12 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

>> > They, DID anus! Innit! ROTFLO!
>>
>> Your brain AND your "life", right, poor retarded little idiot! <BG>
>
> Innit anus! <GB>

They definitely stole your brain and your "life", The Rectum! Or, perhaps,
did you just lose those, you rare idiot? LMAO!

On 9/23/2013 12:34 PM, The Peeler wrote:

>>> My Grik 'brain' AND my Grik "life", right, I'm poor retarded little Grik idiot! <BG>
>>
>> Innit anus! <GB>
>
> They definitely, stole my Grik 'brain' and my Grik "life", The Rectum! Or, perhaps,
> did I just, lose those as, rare Grik idiots do? LMAP1

Good, question anus! LMAP8