Ajax request & updating multiple divs

Chris G (sent by Nabble.com)

I'm a relative newbie to RoR and had a question about using form_remote_tag.
I hope I'm posting this to the right list

I am using form_remote_tag to update a section of a page using AJAX once a
form is submitted. I am specifying which part of a page i want to respond to
the submission of my form by using the :update=> "area" parameter.

Now I have realised I need to update 2 areas of the page. One part in the
centre of the page and another part in a sidebar, in response to the
completion of the form. How do I do this using the above function???

Many Thanks
Chris

Sent from the ruby-talk forum at Nabble.com.