rubyQT on win32

James McCarthy

3/6/2006 7:21:00 PM

Do the rubyQT bindings work with the latest version of QT(4.1.1) from
TrollTech on windows (win2000, XP, Server2003)?

1 Answer

dave

| Do the rubyQT bindings work with the latest version of QT(4.1.1) from
| TrollTech on windows (win2000, XP, Server2003)?

Not yet, Ryan Hinton has developed a patch.

I would like to help him and Richard in this porting providing a complete
support to this package.

Just wait few days for news (i hope).

--
>here are more things in heaven and earth,
horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www....

Sponsor:
Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 ? in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui
*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2907...