Re: installing win32-process

Berger, Daniel

3/6/2006 4:21:00 PM

require 'win32/process'

Regards,

Dan

2 Answers

Brad Tilley

Berger, Daniel wrote:
>>OK, thanks... what's the proper way to require or include it
>>in a program?
>

> require 'win32/process'

That still doesn't work for me :)

Looks like I've messed up the install somehow. I used the ruby one-click
installer. I selected C:\Program Files\ruby. However, I also have a
C:\ruby folder and thats' where all of the win32 stuff is. I think I'm
going to re-install.

Brad Tilley

rtilley wrote:
> Looks like I've messed up the install somehow. I used the ruby one-click
> installer. I selected C:\Program Files\ruby. However, I also have a
> C:\ruby folder and thats' where all of the win32 stuff is. I think I'm
> going to re-install.

OK, I'm good now. I had part of ruby in C:\Program Files\ruby and
another part in C:\ruby

Embarrassing... :)

Thanks for the tips!

Brad