Re: Taking screen shots

Berger, Daniel

3/3/2006 7:20:00 PM

I don't think anyone has ported this yet:

http://search.cpan.org/~psme/Win32-Screenshot-1.20/Scr...

It would be trivial to port. Hey, Shanko, are you listening? ;)

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

Shashank Date

"Berger, Daniel" <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> wrote:
I don't think anyone has ported this yet:

http://search.cpan.org/~psme/Win32-Screenshot-1.20/Scr...

It would be trivial to port. Hey, Shanko, are you listening? ;)

I will see if I can wedge that in ... I am busy on the one-click installer at the moment.
Thanks,
-- shanko

Yahoo! Mail