Informix driver for Ruby

Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido

3/2/2006 7:58:00 AM

I'm writing a Ruby extension for accessing an Informix database
server. It isn't finished yet, but is already usable. It can run any
query, prepare statements, create cursors and supports some data
types.

More information and a working example of use can be found here:

http://ruby-informix.ruby...

Testers welcome. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards

--
Gerardo Santana
"Between individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of

2 Answers

Namor

Looking forward to using it with Rails (Waiting for your AR adapter ;)
)

2006/3/2, Namor <john.wcl@gmail.com>:
> Looking forward to using it with Rails (Waiting for your AR adapter ;)
> )

Good news:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rails...

It has been tested succesfully on Solaris 9/Informix 9.40/Rails 1.0.0
--
Gerardo Santana