Re: utime: still with bug?

Berger, Daniel

3/1/2006 8:55:00 PM

I think the bug is actually in Window's utime() implementation, based on
what I've read from this Perl module's description:

http://search.cpan.org/~shay/Win32-UTCFileTime-1.45/lib/Win32/...
e.pm

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

dsaintos@hotmail.com

On Jul 14, 10:26 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Then I'm wondering if you did some cpu damage to the switch lines. Unplug
> the connector from the cpu for the motor bank donw switch and see if the
> error remains. LTG :)

You want me to pull the connector from the CPU, not the Drive board?
am lookin g in the manual and I can't figure which connector it is on
the cpu.
Do you happen to know which it is?