[ANN] RubyConf 2006, October 20-22, Denver!

dblack

Ara.T.Howard

Chad Fowler

On 3/1/06, ara.t.howard@noaa.gov <ara.t.howard@noaa.gov> wrote:

> yay! guess i'll make it this year ;-)
>
> good work!

Make it?! You'll be working the door! ;)

--
Chad Fowler
http://chad...

Jacob Fugal

Yay! I can actually make it to Denver on my budget! Looking forward to
seeing many of you there.

Jacob Fugal

James Gray

On Mar 1, 2006, at 1:44 PM, dblack@wobblini.net wrote:

> The directors of Ruby Central, Inc. are pleased to announce that the
> sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
> the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

My parents will be so thrilled you have given me an excuse to go see
them. ;)

Looking forward to my first RubyConf and getting to meet everyone!

James Edward Gray II

Paul Duncan

* Chad Fowler (chadfowler@gmail.com) wrote:
[snipped]
> Make it?! You'll be working the door! ;)

You promised that job to me :(.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pabl... OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

hitesh.jasani@gmail.com

Rubyists in Denver, I'm looking forward to it!

- Hitesh
http://www.j...

Gregory Brown

On 3/1/06, dblack@wobblini.net <dblack@wobblini.net> wrote:
> Dear Rubyists,
>
> The directors of Ruby Central, Inc. are pleased to announce that the
> sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
> the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

I've been meaning to get back to Colorado sooner or later. Guess it's
gonna be sooner!

Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Chad Fowler

On 3/1/06, Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> wrote:
> * Chad Fowler (chadfowler@gmail.com) wrote:
> [snipped]
> > Make it?! You'll be working the door! ;)
>
> You promised that job to me :(.

Don't worry. We'll pick a venue with two doors.