Re: 'mailread' considered dangerous ?

Alex LeDonne

3/1/2006 6:11:00 PM

Looks like this has recently been discussed on ruby-core...

start of thread
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby...

mention of dropping headers which may appear multiple times
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby...

I don't see that anything has been committed to CVS since... though I
could be wrong.

-A