Documentation with rDoc and .chm-help.

rbPete

2/28/2006 6:49:00 AM

Hello!

I hava a question about documentation with rDoc an the .chm-help
(compiled HTML-help).

I'd like to do my documentation with rDoc and the output should be a
chm-help. My problem is, that the entrys (by the automatic generation
of the .chm-file) on the slider 'content' (not index) are not sortet and
completely unstructured.

My question: How i can the content sort and arrange for my own wishes?

Thanks a lot!

Jim Rech

Well, maybe I misunderstood you. My example returned the value in R10
(assuming the Match in A1 returned 10):

=OFFSET(Q1,A1-1,1) = R10

and therefore:

=OFFSET(Q1,A1-1,2) = value in S10
=OFFSET(Q1,A1-1,3) = value in T10
etc.

If that's not what you want then I misunderstood you, sorry. If it is then
try a few examples for yourself to get a feel for it.

--
Jim
"Jaybird" <jaybirdster@gmail.com> wrote in message
| Thank, Jim. But unless I misunderstand your point, this method would
| only give me the row in column C of Sheet1 that has the contents of A1
| of the current worksheet in it. What I need is a way to reference the
| relevant cells in the same row. That is, the cells of row X that is
| the result of the match function. Am I making a false assumption?

Jim Rech

>>I can see that OFFSET is not going to work.

Well it looks like it will work to me. I must say that it's not unusual for
a newbie to visually inspect a solution he got here and conclude it won't
work. Begging them to actual _try_ it often doesn't work. Astonishing it's
it?<g>

Btw, Index will work too but I prefer Offset because it activates/references
fewer cells.