Re: [ANN] HighLine 1.0.2 Released

James Gray

2/23/2006 5:36:00 PM

On Feb 20, 2006, at 6:34 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> HighLine 1.0.2 Released
> =======================
>
> Fixed all outstanding issues.

...but we unfortunately introduced a new one. ;)

HighLine's character and password reading features are broken in this
release. We have located and fixed the problem now and will try to
get a release out in the next few days...

Sorry for the hassle.

James Edward Gray II

1 Answer

James Gray

On Feb 23, 2006, at 11:35 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2006, at 6:34 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> HighLine 1.0.2 Released
>> =======================
>>
>> Fixed all outstanding issues.
>
> ...but we unfortunately introduced a new one. ;)
>
> HighLine's character and password reading features are broken in
> this release. We have located and fixed the problem now and will
> try to get a release out in the next few days...

HighLine 1.0.4 is out, fixing the issue described above. If you
updated to 1.0.2, I strongly recommend going up to 1.0.4 now since a
large chunk of HighLine's functionality was affected by this bug.

Sorry about the hassle.

James Edward Gray II