Keeping up with Ruby?

John N. Alegre

2/21/2006 5:47:00 PM

Is there a way to find what extensions / libraries of Ruby code are
installed in any given Ruby installation and the location of their
respective Ruby Code. I am having trouble with a systematic method produce
RDoc documentation for those libraries / extensions that I have installed.
After all I cant use em without the docs.

An extension to this is where are the std library / core Rdocs kept or do I
have to make these too?

All comments welcome
john

2 Answers

Mark Volkmann

Mark Volkmann wrote:

> On 2/21/06, John N. Alegre <info@johnalegre.net> wrote:
>> Is there a way to find what extensions / libraries of Ruby code are
>> installed in any given Ruby installation and the location of their
>> respective Ruby Code. I am having trouble with a systematic method
>> produce RDoc documentation for those libraries / extensions that I have
>> installed

Did you want to say something here?