I'm SYCKened by the SYCK tutorial I found

Asfand Yar Qazi

2/19/2006 9:26:00 PM

I am SYCK with disgust...

I did a search for 'syck tutorial' (without the quotes) on google - and the
first search item that came up?

"suck cock tutorial - suckcocktutorial"

Ahem.

That .why character is behind this, I know it!

Anyway, It would be useful if a small tutorial in how to use SYCK with C/C++
was provided.

I know you need a "symbol table", but I was thinking if there was some way to
provide stream processing of YAML documents (ala expat does for XML.)

Could I do this? I am in a situation where I could use XML, but I'm syck
(sic) of XML - specifically of libxml2 - and need alternatives.

Thanks mateys
Asfand Yar

--
To reply, take of all ZIGs !!
5 Answers

MenTaLguY

Quoting Asfand Yar Qazi <ayZIG0106@qaziZIG.f2sZIG.com>:

> I did a search for 'syck tutorial' (without the quotes) on google
> - and the first search item that came up?
>
> "suck cock tutorial - suckcocktutorial"
>
> Ahem.
>
> That .why character is behind this, I know it!

It's really not his style. Blame blind chance and indiscriminate
search engine algorithms.

-mental

Asfand Yar Qazi

mental@rydia.net wrote:
> Quoting Asfand Yar Qazi <ayZIG0106@qaziZIG.f2sZIG.com>:
>

>>I did a search for 'syck tutorial' (without the quotes) on google
>>- and the first search item that came up?
>>
>>"suck cock tutorial - suckcocktutorial"
>>
>>Ahem.
>>
>>That .why character is behind this, I know it!
>

> It's really not his style. Blame blind chance and indiscriminate
> search engine algorithms.
>
> -mental

You DO realise I was joking, right? :-)

--
To reply, take of all ZIGs !!

David Vallner

Dna Utorok 21 Február 2006 00:18 Asfand Yar Qazi napísal:
> mental@rydia.net wrote:
> > Quoting Asfand Yar Qazi <ayZIG0106@qaziZIG.f2sZIG.com>:
> >>I did a search for 'syck tutorial' (without the quotes) on google
> >>- and the first search item that came up?
> >>
> >>"suck cock tutorial - suckcocktutorial"
> >>
> >>Ahem.
> >>
> >>That .why character is behind this, I know it!
> >
> > It's really not his style. Blame blind chance and indiscriminate
> > search engine algorithms.
> >
> > -mental
>
> You DO realise I was joking, right? :-)

And I was almost hoping.

David Vallner

MenTaLguY

Quoting Asfand Yar Qazi <ayZIG0106@qaziZIG.f2sZIG.com>:

> You DO realise I was joking, right? :-)

Belatedly. I'm more than a little sleep-deprived today. :)

-mental

mathew

Asfand Yar Qazi wrote:
> I know you need a "symbol table", but I was thinking if there was some
> way to provide stream processing of YAML documents (ala expat does for
> XML.)
>
> Could I do this? I am in a situation where I could use XML, but I'm
> syck (sic) of XML - specifically of libxml2 - and need alternatives.

You know that REXML has a nice fast stream processing API, right?

If you're asking (in the wrong place) about C/C++, then Expat is
probably what you want.

mathew
--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/...
My parents went to the lost kingdom of Hyrule