Re: [QUIZ] metakoans.rb (#67

Sylvain Joyeux

2/18/2006 11:24:00 AM

I'm at 13
--
Sylvain Joyeux

3 Answers

Sander Land

14 lines here, with no really long lines.
could reduce it to 8, but it's much easier to read this way.

from_google

Geez. Seeing all these tiny line counts tells me that I'm missing
something fundamental, and that I'm not likely to "get it" if I've
never done this type of programming before. How depressing. Why bother?

Peter Thoman

My current attribute method is just 8 lines, but the whole solution is
16 (normal length lines).
But I'm not completely happy with my implementation so I'm looking
forward to seeing what other people did.

It has been said already, but it bears repeating: Great quiz - both the
idea and the execution.
It motivated me so much that this is the first quiz I actually completed!

- Peter