good crc?

Nightgazer

2/14/2006 11:51:00 PM

Man, I've been looking all over for a good CRC16 for an assignment. Any
ideas?
Thanks

Eric Hodel

On Feb 14, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Nightgazer wrote:

> Man, I've been looking all over for a good CRC16 for an
> assignment. Any
> ideas?

Wikipedia has links to C implementations.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://se...

http://trackmap.rob...

The Nice Mean Man

On Apr 28, 1:01 am, McGarnagle <mcgarna...@spammingsucks.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:53:17 -0400, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"Greasehorse" <greaseho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/04/26/million-musical-i......
>
> >Even on such a relatively straightforward matter, FoxSnooze botches the
> >facts.
>
> <snip>
>
> LOL
>
> Even on such a relatively straightforward practice for news
> organizations, DickL botches the facts.
>
> You see, Rich, the report is from the AP (Google AP, Rich, to find out
> what "AP" means) and Fox News just carried it on their website.
>
> The same exact AP story has been picked up by numerous news outlets:
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wireStory?i...
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/04/23/travel/main642...
>
> http://www.times-standard.com/travel/c...
>
> http://www.palmbeachpost.com/accent/travel/musical-instrume......
>
> http://www.heraldsun.com.au/travel/news/musical-instrument-......
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travel/2011687660_web......
>
> Etc.
>
> Etc.
>
> Etc.
>
> "I hate what I don't understand! I hate Fox News. They're dumb and lie
> because I say so!" - DickL aka typical ignorant liberal
>
> College boy, eh?
>
> Libs... no wonder their killfiles are working overtime, they're
> *killed* in any form of debate.
>
> Too funny.... you can run, but you can't hide, lib.

LOL...!!! Don't be expecting a retort from him any time soon. He hates
Fox because, like everything else, he has a pre-set IDEA of what Fox
is. And just how does a liberal like him come up with the idea that
Fox isn't any good..? Because it's the ONE news network that the
liberals can’t get to. It's the ONE network that tells it like it is.
They don't like that! NO! What THEY want is the facts told at JUST THE
RIGHT ANGLE, so it makes all of their other liberal fantasies come
true and all line up with one another. And the truth can get in the
way of all that. Just like it did here.
It's funny, but his zealous hatred of the truth is what exposed him
here! Just the truth, mind you... Not any particular version of it. He
HATES the truth. Like any gook "progressive” should.

That's why you guys hate the word NIGGER so much, ehh Ritch! Ain't
that right...? Cause It's the REAL HARD TRUTH. And you can't stand 200
proof of that. Hell-fire.. you can't even handle Fox's watered down
50% swill. You're in bad shape, boy. And we're here to make sure that
it gets REPORTED. So you KNOW IT!

TNMM

Tony Elka

In article
<45c38dfe-1592-46ec-bd49-3f8c26427350@k41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
The Nice Mean Man <hitherandyon@aol.com> wrote:

> That's why you guys hate the word NIGGER so much, ehh Ritch! Ain't
> that right...? Cause It's the REAL HARD TRUTH. And you can't stand 200
> proof of that. Hell-fire.. you can't even handle Fox's watered down
> 50% swill. You're in bad shape, boy. And we're here to make sure that
> it gets REPORTED. So you KNOW IT!

Kill-filed again.

Tony

McGarnagle

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:26:21 -0700, Tony Elka
<shadowlane@shadowlane.com> wrote:

>In article
><45c38dfe-1592-46ec-bd49-3f8c26427350@k41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
> The Nice Mean Man <hitherandyon@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> That's why you guys hate the word NIGGER so much, ehh Ritch! Ain't
>> that right...? Cause It's the REAL HARD TRUTH. And you can't stand 200
>> proof of that. Hell-fire.. you can't even handle Fox's watered down
>> 50% swill. You're in bad shape, boy. And we're here to make sure that
>> it gets REPORTED. So you KNOW IT!
>

>Kill-filed again.
>
>Tony

What kind of scared retard needs to killfile someone and feel the need
to announce it to the world more than once?

A scared liberal retard, that's who...

The beloved lib killfilter - the protective online crash helmet for
lib retards on Usenet.

The Nice Mean Man

On Apr 28, 2:26 am, Tony Elka <shadowl...@shadowlane.com> wrote:
> In article
> <45c38dfe-1592-46ec-bd49-3f8c26427...@k41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
>  The Nice Mean Man <hitherand...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > That's why you guys hate the word NIGGER so much, ehh Ritch! Ain't
> > that right...? Cause It's the REAL HARD TRUTH. And you can't stand 200
> > proof of that. Hell-fire.. you can't even handle Fox's watered down
> > 50% swill. You're in bad shape, boy. And we're here to make sure that
> > it gets REPORTED. So you KNOW IT!
>
> Kill-filed again.
>
> Tony

Run away, little chubby-cheeked Antonio... Run FAR away where The Nice
Mean Man can't get at you. Or so you thought.....

See... you just don't understand. That's all. I don't NEED you to
respond. Like I've said here from the start. Attention is not what I'm
after. I supply the ink.. YOU supply the blood!

LookingGlass

On Apr 28, 7:36 pm, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:

> Yes - but the notion that Congressmen are "public servants" is as dead
> as the Roman Republic, and it most likely is an idea that isn't making a
> comeback. We - as a nation - have permanently passed over from the
> Founding Fathers' ideals of public service and sacrifice to a continuous
> freak show of power grabbing. Sad? Yes. But it is naive to expect that
> most modern politicians will adhere to the dead philosophy of
> enlightened debate and reasonable compromise for the "greater good" when
> - to them - the "greatest good" is the "largest payoff". And they -
> bolstered by corporate "largess" and the promise of a cushy future -
> float ever further from the possibility of being shamed.
>
> dmh

I predict we will soon see *food fights* in the congress. I think they
are good for TV ratings.

www.Shemakhan.com

Dale Houstman

LookingGlass wrote:
> On Apr 28, 7:36 pm, Dale Houstman <d...@skypoint.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes - but the notion that Congressmen are "public servants" is as dead
>> as the Roman Republic, and it most likely is an idea that isn't making a
>> comeback. We - as a nation - have permanently passed over from the
>> Founding Fathers' ideals of public service and sacrifice to a continuous
>> freak show of power grabbing. Sad? Yes. But it is naive to expect that
>> most modern politicians will adhere to the dead philosophy of
>> enlightened debate and reasonable compromise for the "greater good" when
>> - to them - the "greatest good" is the "largest payoff". And they -
>> bolstered by corporate "largess" and the promise of a cushy future -
>> float ever further from the possibility of being shamed.
>>
>> dmh
>

> I predict we will soon see *food fights* in the congress. I think they
> are good for TV ratings.

Honestly, I think food and fist fights in our Congress would be an
improvement over the sub-literate and non-reasoned drool we often get.
And anyway, such displays were more common in our own past.

dmh

The Nice Mean Man

On Apr 28, 1:01 am, McGarnagle <mcgarna...@spammingsucks.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:53:17 -0400, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com>