Petite Abeille

2/14/2006 8:22:00 PM

Hello,

Beside the "too clever by half" Rails, is there some more
straightforward Web library that anyone would recommend?

Perhaps something along the lines of Web.py or such?

http://...

TIA!

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.text...

3 Answers

Ara.T.Howard

julian.kamil@gmail.com

I am writing a Wiki and web application framework called Pandora
(http://pandora.rub...) which should be easy to set up and use
since it does not require any database server. I haven't released any
source code yet, but I will as soon as it gets to a better shape. As
of now, it is a fully functional Wiki system, although still missing a
few critical features, primarily in the viewing and restoring of page
revisions.

Julian I. Kamil

Dave Burt

PA asked:
> Beside the "too clever by half" Rails, is there some more straightforward
> Web library that anyone would recommend?
>
> Perhaps something along the lines of Web.py or such?

Erik Veenstra's RubyWebDialogs is very simple:

http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubywebdialogs/...

Cheers,
Dave