[ANN] rubyforge-0.1.1

Ara.T.Howard

Timothy Goddard

Cool, thanks for the script. I'm just starting a project on rubyforge,
so this may be very useful indeed.

Incidentally, the quote in your signature is just a way of stating the
Fallacy of Prior Investment. To value something by the investment
already made ignores the majority of the equation (i.e. potential
future returns). It is unfortunately a common trap for the human mind
to fall into. The saying is not nearly as wise as it sounds.

Kurt V. Hindenburg

On Monday 13 February 2006 23:09, ara.t.howard@noaa.gov wrote:
| add_release(group_id, package_id, release_name, userfile)
| release a file as release_name under the specified group_id and
| package_id.
|
| example :
| rubyforge add_release codeforpeople.com traits 0.8.0
| traits-0.8.0.gem rubyforge add_release codeforpeople.com traits 0.8.0
| traits-0.8.0.tgz rubyforge add_release 1024 1242 0.8.0 traits-0.8.0.gem

For my project, I release 6 files for each release. If I use 6 add_release,
then I get 6 release_ids.

% rubyforge add_release xmltv2html xmltv2html 0.7.1 ~/xmltv2html-0.7.1.zip

Example after 2 add_release:

0.7.1 2006-02-19 17:27
xmltv2html-0.7.1.zip.md5sum 55 bytes 0 Any text
0.7.1 2006-02-19 17:27
xmltv2html-0.7.1.zip 46 KB 0 Any .zip

I want all 6 files under the same release_id. Can this be done with
rubyforge?

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr...

Regards,
Kurt