Upgrading to Ruby 1.8.4 and strange problems!

Human Dunnil

2/11/2006 10:24:00 PM

Hi folks,There is a strange problem here, I've installed the latest version ofOne-Click Ruby installer [1.8.4-16 preview3], everything went fine, andafter that I've installed Rails 1.0.No problem in setup process, but now, when I try run my rails application,there are many strange things happening.In one my application no CSS apply, looks like there is no CSS file, andworst in another application, I get the following error from the layoutrhtml file.parse error, unexpected $, expecting kENDWhat's changed in this version? Or Do I forget to install a gem or…?Thanks in advance- H