Re: Yahoo! Widgets (JavaScript) - do we have a anything like this?

Nuralanur

2/9/2006 1:47:00 PM

>I believe Glenn called for something that lets him do desktop applets, not
>standard GUI. Can you make something like completely borderless windows
with
>non-rectangular shapes in FOX?

><insert random religious rant against synthetic GUIs from a recent KDE
whore
here>

> David Vallner

Dear David,

I think this is possible. The borderlessness may be achieved using option
DECOR_NONE,
showing non-rectangular windows is possible from FOX1.4 upwards
according to the changelog.
But I haven't tried out this so far myself....

Best regards,

Axel