FXRuby question

Nuralanur

2/5/2006 10:08:00 PM

Dear all,

I would like to use FXRuby to program a GUI application, which when
loaded, shows a png image for some time (similar to if you open,say,
OpenOffice, you get some picture in the middle of the screen for some
time which then disappears again and lets you write something).
How can this be achieved and how can the time be controlled?

Thank you very much,

Axel
1 Answer

Marcin Mielzynski

Nuralanur@aol.com wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to use FXRuby to program a GUI application, which when
> loaded, shows a png image for some time (similar to if you open,say,
> OpenOffice, you get some picture in the middle of the screen for some
> time which then disappears again and lets you write something).
> How can this be achieved and how can the time be controlled?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Axel

http://fxruby.org/doc/api/classes/Fox/FXSplashW...

lopex