DBI::ADO and image (binary) types

Brondoman

2/5/2006 4:55:00 AM

Anyone know how I can insert a binary file into an image field in SQL
server (either using a stored proc or SQL statement) using DBI::ADO
interface?

Thanks!
Greg Brondo

6 Answers

Bill Steele

In article <6MOdnUkhjKr66h3XnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
Wilson Woods <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Voter4America wrote:
> > On 2009-08-06 13:06:18 -0400, Wilson Woods <banmilk@hotmail.com> said:
> >
> >> The left reflexively plays the race card first. Why? Because they're
> >> racists. They see race and other group characteristics exclusively;
> >> the individual counts for nothing with leftists (by definition). So,
> >> if someone criticizes Obama, they always leap - irrationally - to the
> >> conclusion the critic must be racist. Why? Because they are - they
> >> themselves see Obama's race as his salient characteristic, and it's
> >> inconceivable to them that someone could attack Obama because Obama,
> >> the person, proposes bad policies.
> >>
> >> Leftists are racists.
> >

> > Nice try.
>
> More than a try - a grand slam.
>

> > One look at the 2008 Republican National Convention and it was a clear
> > as day that the RNC is nothing more than a White Supremacist Party.
>
> No.
>

> The fact is, the Democrats are the avowedly racist party. As a party,
> they fundamentally believe in race preference. Race preference is racism.

Allowing a race in is race preference?

Ron Hamilton

Bill Steele wrote:
> In article <6MOdnUkhjKr66h3XnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> Wilson Woods <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Voter4America wrote:

>>> Nice try.
>> More than a try - a grand slam.
>>

>>> One look at the 2008 Republican National Convention and it was a clear
>>> as day that the RNC is nothing more than a White Supremacist Party.
>> No.
>>

>> The fact is, the Democrats are the avowedly racist party. As a party,
>> they fundamentally believe in race preference. Race preference is racism.
>
> Allowing a race in is race preference?

No, "allowing" isn't what they're doing. They're actively
discriminating in favor of certain races. That's race preference, and
it's racist.

Fromage

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:00:36 -0400, Bill Steele
<ws21@cornell.edu> wrote:

>> > One look at the 2008 Republican National Convention and it was a clear
>> > as day that the RNC is nothing more than a White Supremacist Party.
>>
>> No.

Yes---the leadership and most of the Southern
membership attended or sanctioned the C of CC, all
speak with a Southern drawl, have few minorites,
(including the ineffectual Party chairman steele), and
still vote the "states rights" plank which was the
mantro of the Southern secessionists for decades.

>> The fact is, the Democrats are the avowedly racist party. As a party,
>> they fundamentally believe in race preference. Race preference is racism.
>
>Allowing a race in is race preference?

Hell, he has no idea what he means

He calls everyone a "racist" for advocating laws
against discrimination----yet is adamantly against any
government interference with those who discriminate by
word or official act.

He's a usenet troll that's fun to harass.

Ron Hamilton

stupid *impotent* cheeselog lied:

>>> No.
>
> Yes-

No.

>>> The fact is, the Democrats are the avowedly racist party. As a party,
>>> they fundamentally believe in race preference. Race preference is racism.
>> Allowing a race in is race preference?
>
> Hell, he has no idea what he means

I know exactly what I mean, and I know - and I have shown - that the
Democrats are the party of racist race preference.

Fromage

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:01:18 -0700, Wilson Woods
<banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Allowing a race in is race preference?
>
>No, "allowing" isn't what they're doing. They're actively
>discriminating in favor of certain races.

Not

They are mitigating the effect of discrimination and
favoritism and advantage of the power class.

Minorities cannot compete at the same level of playing
field when the white power structure controls wealth,
hiring, promotion, lending, education, and opportunity.

You have a (absolutely stupid) belief that all of us
compete with the same advantage.

That is absolute bullshit

Discrimination laws which mitigiate the practice of
favoritism of whites have done a fair job.

Unfortunatly, a couple of rightwing racist judges (two
of which are products of the identical policy they now
oppose) ruled that leveling a cities tests were wrong

Ron Hamilton

stupid *impotent* cheeselog lied:

> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:01:18 -0700, Wilson Woods
> <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Allowing a race in is race preference?
>> No, "allowing" isn't what they're doing. They're actively
>> discriminating in favor of certain races.
>
> Not

They are. They advocate never-ending race preference for their racial
minority client groups - groups they do everything they can to keep
dependent on them.