Re: Editor on Mac OS X

Gennady Bystritsky

2/4/2006 3:50:00 AM

I will certainly do it, however a little bit later (hopefully over
weekends or early on Monday). I found vim configuration references
(including folding) on Ruby Garden Wiki and tailored it in my .vimrc
file. It works great, as it allows me to quickly see a class outline and
unfold methods individually, especially helpful when browsing other's
code.

I also came across a great C/C++ folding support for vim, also a big
help for code comprehension.

Gennady.