Re: Editor on Mac OS X

Gennady Bystritsky

2/4/2006 1:34:00 AM

gvim works great on Mac. It has decent support for ruby, I love
class/method folding, helps a lot.

Gennady.

1 Answer

Gary Watson

Gennady Bystritsky wrote:
> gvim works great on Mac. It has decent support for ruby, I love
> class/method folding, helps a lot.
>
> Gennady.

I use vim for doing all of my ruby coding, but I didn't know there was
explicit support for ruby method and class folding. I was wondering if
you could post a quick blurb on how to use this feature. I would be
very interested.

Thanks again,
Gary Watson