Re: neuroimage software - scientific computing and visualization

Daniel Sheppard

2/3/2006 1:17:00 AM

> So are you saying that if you have an array like:
> a = ['d', 'b', 'a', 'c', 'e']
> You would like to get something like:
> a.sort_index #=> [2, 1, 3, 0, 4]
>
> If that's the case, then I'm sure it's doable. No built-in
> method that I'm
> aware of, but you could easily create one.

For example:

class Array
def sort_index
(0...size).sort_by {|i| self[i]}

%w{d b a c e}.sort_index
=> [2, 1, 3, 0, 4]

3 Answers

Santa Claus

"Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 28, 8:06 am, "Eddie Haskell" <fkf...@cccc.com> wrote:
> "Tim Crowley" <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 27, 8:42 am, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:33:18 -0800 (PST), Ron <roneal1...@att.net>
> > wrote:

> > >.
> > >.
> > >Re: The payment is to encourage it, shit-for-brains. That's because
> > >denying care saves money.
>
> > >Well Captain NutSack, you would be correct if you can show where the
> > >physicians advice to the patient is BINDING.
>
> > How much do you respect your doctors opinion?
> > a million times more than yours.
> > you nuts oppose any type of information. you can only succeed with an
> > uninformed population. It's why you ate public schools and doctors
> > that give honest, accurate and complete info.
>
> What we oppose is schooling doctors on how to convince the old to die for
> cash.

> hint: you're a liar

Hint: You're stupid as shit.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/health-care-rationing-fan-don-berwick-get-recess-appointment-medicaremed...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P...

-Eddie Haskell

RichTravsky

CB wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:36:11 -0500, Big Dick Johnson
> <wanker@sleaze.com> wrote:
> >On 12/27/2010 11:29 AM, Eddie Haskell wrote:
> >> "Ron"<roneal1554@att.net> wrote in message

> >> The payment is to encourage it, shit-for-brains. That's because denying care
> >> saves money.
> >
> >Of course people will want to die if they can do it for free.
> >
> >I'll give you fifty bucks if you kill yourself.
>
> Another Progressive who's morality walks before him

Here's con-servative "morality"

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/120710_t...
Mesa resident Randy Shepherd, a 36-year-old father of three, has been living
with a pacemaker for several years and now is facing what he says is his last
treatment option: a heart transplant.

But Shepherd's hopes for a transplant were dashed when the state cut Medicaid
funding for certain transplants under the Arizona Health Care Cost
Containment System.
Incoming Senate Minority Leader David Schapira, D-Tempe, along with Rep. Anna
Tovar, D-Tolleson, Sen. Leah Landrum Taylor, D-Phoenix, and Rep. Chad Campbell,
D-Phoenix, said the AHCCCS's funding for organ transplants for Medicaid
patients should have taken priority over a recent $20 million renovation to
the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum roof or a $2 million grant for algae
research.

Santa Claus

"RichTravsky" <traRvEsky@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote in message
> CB wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:36:11 -0500, Big Dick Johnson
>> <wanker@sleaze.com> wrote:

>> >Of course people will want to die if they can do it for free.
>> >
>> >I'll give you fifty bucks if you kill yourself.
>>
>> Another Progressive who's morality walks before him
>
> Here's con-servative "morality"
>
> http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/120710_t...
> Mesa resident Randy Shepherd, a 36-year-old father of three, has been
> living
> with a pacemaker for several years and now is facing what he says is his
> last
> treatment option: a heart transplant.
>
> But Shepherd's hopes for a transplant were dashed when the state cut
> Medicaid
> funding for certain transplants under the Arizona Health Care Cost
> Containment System.

Yep, a government healthcare agency. Thanks again for the heads up, Trotsky.

Oh, and welcome to our side. Glad to see you finally see the light.

"Medicare's Refusal of Medical Claims Continues to Outpace Private Rate"

http://www.independent.org/blog/index....

-Eddie Haskell