Re: Indentation vs. "end"s

Gennady Bystritsky

2/1/2006 10:21:00 PM

Then get to *REALLY* love Python and the problem is gone for you (and
for honorable Bruce Eckel too).
Otherwise it looks like an inviation to a flame.

Gennady.

2 Answers

Rubyist

>> Then get to *REALLY* love Python and the
>> problem is gone for you (and
>> for honorable Bruce Eckel too).
>> Otherwise it looks like an inviation to a flame.

Is this a "solution"? Are your "solutions" always like this?

"Love or get away".

Hmm... Quite impressive. You can solve every problem with this
approach. I will try it in a spare time.

Martin DeMello

Rubyist <nuby.ruby.programmer@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Then get to *REALLY* love Python and the
> >> problem is gone for you (and
> >> for honorable Bruce Eckel too).
> >> Otherwise it looks like an inviation to a flame.
>
> Is this a "solution"? Are your "solutions" always like this?
>
> "Love or get away".
>
> Hmm... Quite impressive. You can solve every problem with this
> approach. I will try it in a spare time.

Do you dislike writing or reading the 'end's? If the latter, set your
editor's syntax highlighting to grey them to near-invisibility - that
way it'll indent everything properly, and you won't see the actual 'end'
in your code.

martin