Gateway broken (1-Feb-2006

Berger, Daniel

2/1/2006 8:21:00 PM

The gateway is broken again. Posts from usenet (google groups, whatever) are
not making it to ruby-talk.

Please fix.

Dan

7 Answers

Daniel Berger

Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.

Weird.

Dan

Robert Klemme

Daniel Berger <djberg96@gmail.com> wrote:
> Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
> to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.
>
> Weird.
>
> Dan

Let's see whether this makes it from news -> mail. (I guess it won't.)

robert

Robert Klemme

2006/2/1, Daniel Berger <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com>:
> The gateway is broken again. Posts from usenet (google groups, whatever) are
> not making it to ruby-talk.
>
> Please fix.

+1

Mail -> news

robert

--
Have a look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fu...

Jacob Fugal

On 2/1/06, Daniel Berger <djberg96@gmail.com> wrote:
> Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
> to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.
>
> Weird.

Looks like they weren't dropped after all (from c.l.r -> ruby-talk),
just delayed. I'm getting most of them showing up in my inbox with a
timestamp of 1-2 hours ago. And here I'd thought it was only a slow
day on the list. :)

Jacob Fugal

Gene Ward Smith

MikeRyder <nono@nospam.com> rote in news:9b3v84l52h8nsn789sdnfaeg5og5jnnt10@
4ax.com:

> When for example someone like
> little robin comes here to preach and teach and in the couse of
> conversation tells people he will shit on them and to blow him, that
> *in my opinion* makes him anything but a teacher of God.

It's not different than what you do. He may have felt you gave him a kind of
implicit permission or at least that he had reciprocal rights.

--
Change but your mind on what you want to see,
And all the world must change accordingly.

John Radgosky

On Jul 29, 7:28 pm, MikeRyder <n...@nospam.com> wrote:

> P.S. Have you satisfied your need to preach to me yet?

I have satisfied myself that you are just as much a phony as he whom
you judge to be so. So in that sense, yes, I am satisfied that you
are closed minded about the nearness of you to you, so much so that
you resist as incessintly as you judge. Your investment is deep. As
long as you are now aware that you are busted, then yes, I am
satisfied.

The point though is, are you satisfied with the self imposed,
restricted life situation you give yourself ? Are you aware it does
not have to be that way? Do you know you can be free if you choose
to? And are you aware that when you are free you will have no desire
to judge anything or anyone ever again? And you will instead, by
joyful in spending the rest of your life with the "real" you in the
company of everything. Does that idea appeal to you?

Peace

JR

John Radgosky

On Jul 29, 7:29 pm, MikeRyder <n...@nospam.com> wrote: