Chris Webb

2/1/2006 12:22:00 PM

I've installed a copy of the GD2 gem to use in a web application I'm
building. (I've used both versions 1 and 2 of the GD library before, but in
C and Perl rather than Ruby.)

I have some test code successfully importing an image, scaling it, drawing
lines and so on: the GD2 Ruby bindings seem well thought out and are very
pleasant to use! However, I can't seem to find any of the ellipse/arc
functions, even though esoteric stuff like TextCircle seems to be there. Is
this functionality missing, or have I missed something obvious?

Best wishes,

Chris.

1 Answer

John Doe

On 13 Jul 2010 07:49:37 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>NoBody <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>>So you're cut-and-run rightard who thinks that Bush was wrong for
>>>invading Iraq and Afghanistan and for cutting taxes for the rich.
>>
>>Oh look, Ray-ray's lying and ignoring the point (again...).
>
>The hypocritcal asshole just hates anything Obama does, even when he
>does the same thing Bush did. After a w while that sort of irrational
>hate just looks like racism.

Oh look, Ray-ray is lying about what I said (again...).