hobix down?

Bil Kleb

2/1/2006 10:11:00 AM

Haven't been able to pick it up for a couple
days now, and I'm starting to get the shakes...

--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.lar...

Bil Kleb

Bil Kleb wrote:
> Haven't been able to pick it up for a couple
> days now, and I'm starting to get the shakes...

back up

Gene Ward Smith

"Carrie" <starchild1124@yahoo.com> rote in news:g6gn9d$li0$2@aioe.org:

> Where does it say God is not a blob?

God is an idea, and He is a Father since He created other ideas like himself
by extending His thought within Himself. That is not a blob.

The relationships of Heaven are eternal; God, so to speak, is a solid, not a
liquid, where relationships between molecules can vary.

--
Change but your mind on what you want to see,
And all the world must change accordingly.

Gene Ward Smith

Deborah <deborah@mumbledeedum.com> rote in

>>You know this how? Why can't God create one soul like a lotus, another
like
>>an iris, another like a lily, with all perfect and containing all his
power?
>>If all are indentical, how can each contain the others?
>
> How can they not?

Because there is ASIKUTETELY no way to infer "A and B are indentical" from
"A and B have all abilities in common." This should be obvious-why isn't
it?

Your system turns the Course into nonsense. And are you claiming all loving
thoughts are the same?

--
Change but your mind on what you want to see,
And all the world must change accordingly.

Deborah

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:14:37 GMT, Deborah <deborah@mumbledeedum.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:06:19 GMT, Gene <gene@chewbacca.org> wrote:
>
>>Deborah <deborah@mumbledeedum.com> rote in
>>
>>> When God
>>> gives all to all He doesn't give it in different ways.
>>
>>You know this how? Why can't God create one soul like a lotus, another like
>>an iris, another like a lily, with all perfect and containing all his power?
>>If all are indentical, how can each contain the others?
>
>How can they not?
>
>BTW, folks, my cat is home, and boy did I ever let her have it. I
>told her right off. I told her that if she ever does this to me
>again, I will personally take her to the SPCA. And since she's a
>rescue cat, I know she understood me just fine.
>
>Deborah (BC)

This is bound to get Katie on my case about Kevin Costner again, but
it was kinda like that line in "The Bodyguard" where he says to Rachel
"You screw with me again and I swear, I'll kill you myself."

She did get it, though. She's being very quiet in the kitchen. A
repentant pussycat.

Deborah (BC)